lørdag 31. mars 2012

Den store Houdini

The great Houdini
Arnesh the great Houdini. Pic from summer 2011

Arnesh is the best Houdini cat I've ever come across. 

Panic today! 

Arnesh was gone from what I thought was an escape proof outdoor pen. No cat has ever gotten out of there. Didn't find him, didn't hear him. I hoped he would visit DaVinci during the evening and I'd hear their shouting contest. No such luck. 
But all of a sudden I heard something that sounded very much like a scratching sound after a "toilet visit" from upstairs. No cat ws supposed to be upstairs! Guess who had found a mysterious way out of my "escape proof pen", jumped the fence into the big outside cat yard, then climed the wall up to the 1st floor and in through the window?
I was so happy to find Arnesh safe and sound!

Ingen kommentarer: